Monday, February 22, 2010

Random...

Yeah, so random that I don't even know what to blog....
just wanted to add up some entries...



did not encounter anything surprising these days...
cny summary, will do it later....
oh yeah, reminded me something...
fug you The Man...
so being so screwed up....
much better...



there's a not confirm quiz tomorrow....
geo...
will study later....



wanted to play WoW now...
missing the old days....
one of my classmates told me to play the original one...
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN' MIND??
anyways....
no more games for me right now....
movies and dramas or even maybe av are exceptions...




why?
coz it's exam time!!!
( mind me for being such a joy kill)


yeah...
2 more weeks....


rumors said that there will be an appearance check-up or what-so-ever....
sheet...
my hair looked stupid enuf...

fug you tsun jin....


and one more thing...
an additional work from my club....
reports.....



thats what high school life is...
so kids who are viewing this entry....
please don't come to tsun jin....
or any other independent high school...
government schools maybe more suitable....
stall your parents from enrolling you to school...


start going to primary school at 10...
high school at 16 or 17....
after your pmr stop for 4 years...
then go for spm...
abt age 24-25 go for cheap/free local college....

your life would be perfect-----ly screwed.


enuf kraps....

good nite
and
so long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment