Saturday, February 6, 2010

6/2

I can't think of a topic for this entry so i'm juz gonna put the date==
4 periods of freedom xD (1 came, but no one cared)

Then it's society time...
i brought my T-shirt but didn't have the chance to wear it....

kay...

Nothing to do actually...
some misunderstandings.....

Then, I helped Jack with some shit....

Thanks to JM we're doing this crap all by ourselves==
so we got fed up and quit...

Went to Che Chiong Gai....
wanted to try the food introduced by Ah Xian...(not me)

...

because we're friggin hungry....
we stopped at a Prawn Mee stall which is okay edible.....

but Jack found the stall which we wanted was actually near by...

Damn.....

was planning to try it after our Prawn Mee....
but we're already full.....

after a little walk in CCG, we went back...



Then I went to a friend's house to practice our dishes....
It's chicken with two sauces...
Did not suck, but it's not epik either...
so, Pass....

took some pictures which would entirely ruin my reputation...

Still thinking of a name for the dish...



I'm going to Pavilion tomorrow.....
to buy clothes and a friggin TOUGH JEANS....


BAI.













1 more thing......
MAI HAIR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment