Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jamming....did I?

Yesterday,
after school went to a coffee shop wif frenz...
then we head to the studio for practicing....

Everyone was well prepared...
well me?apparently, no...
I felt guilt inside me...
I thought without the tabs was okay...
but it wasn't....
without it, i was quite lost...
but luckily, I still can manage the first song quite well.....
but it wasn't enuff.....

then the next song...
worst...
i didn't get to practice...
coz I didn't prepare well...
wrong beat...
wrong filling....
wtf?

okay...
then the last song...
It's my life....
I thought I got the the beats right....
I guess so...
but...like Nath said....
it juz doesn't sound right....
but then I listen to the song agn...
it's the right beat..
right tempo....
juz can't drum out the It's my life feel...
then I iz down....

last practice....
i missed a beat in the last part of the song...
when everyone was doing their jobs....
i stopped....
man...
that feels like crap.....

If i had prepared more....
the song can be very successful....

It really sucks when you're pulling everyone behind....

Now, 1 more shit happened...

I can't find Have a nice day's drum tabs....
FATALITY....
oh fuck....
I guess i just have to do it my way....
figure out the tabs myself....
which i totally suck at....
man...

No comments:

Post a Comment