Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another random post

Another random post....

Looking at the monitor...
nowhere to go...
but I don't wanna get off mah chair...

I decided to write some shit rather than sitting somewhere being emo....
or make good use of mah comp(for homework)....
or something educational(duh)....

fuck,
another 3x days to go till exam...
joykilling....

still not getting the mood...
still thinking abt PS3 and God of War...

Gosh, I'm so not gonna fuck things up this year...

I never knew that it would be THIS hard to be serious....
I actually DO my own homework(okay,not most of them).....
and there's 2 ppt to fucking prepare...
one for JE...
one for Computer Studies....
which really sux....

To be honest...
there's really nothing for me to complain abt my life....
it's just that not being able to drive a car for now....
really screw shits up...

Imagine that you're waiting for the LRT or the monorail...
A fucking HEAVY RAIN(which I really hate the most).....
these craps really piss me off....

a car would be a total LIFE SAVER.....

2day,
I learned a lesson,
never try to act cool while driving...

If you do...

Shit's gonna happen...

An-yeong....

No comments:

Post a Comment