Monday, November 9, 2009

First day, First Post....


Okay....today is the first day of my re-take exam......
Let me make this clear, im not lazy, im just takin a rest, coz tomorrow is BM so i don't give a damn about it......
K,my chinese was cool....
But ah....My history was like a total disaster..Sucked, go check out the questions, you're gonna pissed off if you were me...=.=
Then, I went to Pavilion with some dudes, Chick,BBZ,Kenzal,Koken,Jack.....
We went and ate Teppanyaki....first of all, that 'douche' gave me a portion like.....urgh....compare with koken and kenzal, mine was like freakin' kids meal...lolz

Then Fiona and Racheal came,then went off....okay......
Jack wanted to go Pavilion bcoz he wanted the tickets, but how unlucky, he cant book=.=
But since we're there, we hang out for awhile....Chick wanted to buy somethin for his girl*cough*friend*cough*...==
Then....we went to Starhill...wow....juz wanna check out the toilet...(lame)
But guess who've met?
HIM!!!HA!.....I know...i looked kinda weird...==
Okay, that's it for today hehe.....
Wish me good luck for tomorrow's BM crap....==
Have faith,my worshipers.....==

2 comments:

  1. douchebag gave you happy meal. be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to be happy when you pay for a set lunch price...

    ReplyDelete